All kinds of accidents will inevitably occur in life, and the safety of children is the concern of every parent. When a child is accidentally injured, many parents will be overwhelmed and often delay a lot of time. Many parents also blamed themselves for not understanding first aid knowledge and preparing the Home First Aid Kit Box, which aggravated the injury. Therefore, it is necessary to take first aid measures for children in emergency situations in specific situations.
1) In the first case, when the child falls and is injured, if there is no open wound, local cold compresses can be used to reduce the symptoms of swelling and pain. After the acute phase has passed, hot compresses can be used to accelerate the absorption of subcutaneous congestion; if there are open wounds , To thoroughly disinfect the wound, the child is more sensitive to pain, we can use a mild disinfectant for disinfection, mild symptoms can be treated by themselves, and the dressing should be changed regularly. For deep wounds or obvious bleeding, it is necessary to go to the hospital as soon as possible, debridement by a specialist, and suture if necessary.
2) In the second case, when the child has difficulty breathing, whether it is asthma, suffocation, or severe lung disease, immediate emergency measures should be taken. Parents can first observe their children's breathing. First, listen to the sound. Difficulty breathing can be diagnosed if a child makes a "snoring" or "snoring" sound. You can also watch your child's lips turn purple. Indicates that the child has difficulty breathing and lacks oxygen. At this time, we can use a simple auxiliary respirator to help the child breathe outside. If the situation is really urgent and the child's condition is not relieved after some methods, it is best to seek professional medical help.
3) The third situation is unexpected situations such as fractures. When a child accidentally falls or falls from a height, if you are not sure whether your child's bone is broken, you can tell by the following three characteristics: whether there is pain, whether there is swelling or deformity (such as a prominent lump or a sagging arm), if In the above situation, it can be fixed with a simple fracture fixation splint first, without additional steps such as applying medicine, and immediately sent to the hospital after simple fixation.
4) Many children's wounds can be treated at home, but the child needs to be taken to the emergency room immediately if any of the following occurs:
Length greater than one inch
Width greater than one quarter inch
There are cracks and uneven wound edges
Very deep to see subcutaneous tissue such as bone or tendons
Located anywhere on the eyes or on the head or neck (looks terrible and may require cosmetic surgery)
5) Electric shock
When children plug their hands into an electrical outlet or chew on the wires on an appliance, they can get electrocuted and burn. Electric current can burn not only the surface of the skin, but also internal burns as it conducts through body tissue. Burns from electrocution, even if they appear small on the surface, can cause serious internal injury to a child. The flow of electricity through the body can also cause abnormalities in the heart. So after an electric shock, you should take your child to the emergency room.
6) Severe allergic reaction
Allergic reactions to food, medicines, and insect bites can have disastrous consequences and can affect a child's entire bodily function. If you develop severe life-threatening symptoms (including: shortness of breath, difficulty, rapid pulse, swelling of lips and tongue, and loss of consciousness), you should go to the emergency room right away. Doctors in the emergency department will take immediate steps to address your child's breathing problems. Mild reactions such as measles can be treated on their own with home pharmacy antihistamines, but talk to your doctor first.
7) Tooth loss
Both deciduous and permanent teeth can be knocked out and then replanted. The key is to go to the hospital in time for treatment. Put the tooth in a glass of milk (or have the child spit into the glass and put the tooth in) before going to the hospital. Do not rinse the teeth or touch the roots. If teeth come out of the gums within 30 minutes, there is a good chance they will grow back. Even baby teeth are worth protecting, making sure each one is on the gums and occupies a good place for future permanent teeth.
In conclusion, there are many cases of accidental injury to children. As a parent, in addition to basic first aid knowledge, you must have some Home First Aid Kit Boxes at home for emergencies.
The ambulance stretcher is a medical device that can be used to lay down a person. It is specially designed to be transported in an ambulance for use with facilities. The ambulance stretcher is deployed from the ambulance when it arrives at the injured person who needs to be lifted and transported to the hospital.
Stretchers are used in the medical industry to incapacitate disabled persons when they cannot walk, move or become unconscious. Specific injuries, even unproven, require the use of an ambulance stretcher.
There are four types of ambulance stretchers used in ambulances: 1. Automatic loading stretcher (standard for ambulance) 2. Stair stretcher 3. Folding stretcher 4. Scoop stretcher.
The self-loading stretcher of the China ambulance stretcher has the advantages of simple operation, lightness, and agility. When automatically loading the stretcher to transfer the wounded to and from the ambulance, the stretcher can be operated by a single person to realize the automatic conversion of high and low positions, which provides favorable conditions for the rapid and convenient rescue and transfer the wounded. The back and reclining plates are made of thermoplastic material suitable for extracardiac compressions and are easy to clean and sterilize. The back panel of the ambulance stretcher can be adjusted and fixed between 0-90 degrees, the side protection rail can be completely turned over, and it is equipped with a safety lever, which needs to be lifted when getting on the vehicle to prevent the stretcher from being unintentionally stowed away and protect the patient's safety. The vertical legs are cushioned.
1) The sponge pad stretcher machine is used to make the patient transport comfortable, lift the patient on the stretcher and transport it by ambulance.
2) If the head of the ambulance stretcher needs to be raised, press the button under the head of the stretcher to lift it upwards.
3) When the patient arrives at the ward or destination, pull out the handle, and two people can lift it down.
4) The stretcher surface guardrail adopts a rotary elastic locking device, and the bar is turned up to ensure the patient's safety. If necessary, the safety belt is used for insurance, and the guardrail is turned down so that the patient can get up and down quickly.
5) When the patient needs an infusion, one end of the stretcher surface can be inserted into the infusion frame.
Background and significance of ambulance stretcher: With the increasing population in our country and the scarcity of land resources, high-rise buildings are undoubtedly the only way to save land resources. However, with the increase of aging in our country, if the elderly living in the high-rise need rescue in an accident, the ordinary stretcher will be difficult. Taking the stairs is not only time-consuming and labor-intensive but also life-threatening for particular patients. At this time, the stair stretcher was born.
The stair stretcher is mainly designed with a crawler type, suitable for transferring patients in the stairwell. The products are mostly made of lightweight aluminum-magnesium alloy materials. This product's back and rear armrests are sloping backward, and the unique design of the forearm so that the patient's weight is optimally distributed so that the operation is more labor-saving. The tall and long rear armrest is safer to operate. When going downstairs, it is possible to use this product to cross three floors of stairs, which means that it is a reality to push the patient downstairs one by one. Using this product, the ambulance stretcher, the patient will feel better on the ground. More comfortable.
The ambulance stretcher aluminum alloy folding stretcher is made of high-strength aluminum alloy material and Oxford leather surface. It has the characteristics of light weight, small size, easy to carry, and safe use. It is mainly suitable for hospitals, sports venues, ambulances and troops to transport wounded in the field. patient.
The scoop stretcher is composed of two aluminum alloy plates on the left and right. Different from the general ambulance stretcher, it can insert two plates under the patient's body respectively, and then lift it up after buckling. Minimize the secondary injury to the patient during the handling process.
When transporting the wounded, first place the injured in a supine position, fix the neck, and then insert the left and right pieces of the stretcher into the back of the wounded from the side, and then fasten them before carrying.
Generally made of lightweight metal (usually aluminum), ambulance stretchers are long, rectangular in shape with a comfortable length and width for a person to lie on. It has handles at both ends so medical professionals can easily lift it. Stretchers are sometimes used for padding for added comfort, but no padding is used depending on the use of the injury, such as a spinal injury.
An ambulance stretcher can be carried in inaccessible places, such as on grass that cannot be rolled. It can also be easily pushed onto the wheeled frame, the surface is smoother, and the structure can increase movement speed.
The ambulance stretcher is a faster and more stable way to transport patients. Allows healthcare workers to free up their hands to hold any medical equipment the patient is using. Straps are used on ambulance stretchers, not for restraint but safety. They secure the injured person on a stretcher during transport.
In addition to being used for emergency vehicles, it is also suitable for transporting patients in major hospitals, battlefields, stadiums, etc., and can also be used for general operations. The ambulance stretcher should pay attention to turning up the safety fence when transporting the patient, mainly to ensure the patient's safety. During the process, pay attention to the direction of the knife and do not cut the protective surface of the ambulance stretcher.
Always keep the ambulance stretcher clean (including disinfection)
Always check for loose parts
It is forbidden to stand upside down during storage and transportation and stack them as shown in the packing box at the same time.
In today's society in China, with the intensification of aging, there are many old communities in many cities, and it is very difficult for the elderly and the disabled to go up and down the stairs. Different from the new ones, the old communities are mostly not equipped with elevator equipment. The elderly living on the first floor will not be too troubled, but it is very inconvenient for the elderly and disabled people living on the upper floors to go downstairs. Especially for the disabled in wheelchairs, the elderly with inconvenient legs, and the disabled elderly, it is even more difficult.
In response to this situation, there are currently a variety of solutions. Urban planning is trying to install elevators in old buildings. Still, elevator renovations for old buildings are affected by the environment, space, ownership, costs, neighborhood relations, etc., and the cost of installing elevators. Due to various constraints such as high cost, there is no way to comprehensively spread and transform.
Electric dolly for stairs is a barrier-free facility that can be used as an alternative to an elevator, helping porters and other people to easily carry heavy loads up the stairs, and eliminating the need for spinal and possible physical damage to the porters. More importantly, it can enable people with limited mobility to get out of their homes and integrate into society. . The electric dolly for stairs is easy to operate, electrically controlled, with safety measures such as automatic braking, and does not occupy space in the corridor. It can be stored when not in use, which is very convenient.
1. Crawler-type electric stair climber
2. Stepping electric stair climbing machine
3. Curved seat stair climber
4. Linear seat stair climber
5. Wheeled electric stair climber
Different products can be selected to meet the needs of the disabled and the elderly according to the use environment and economic affordability.
Track-type seat elevators are divided into curved and straight, suitable for different stairs. The independent installation track does not need to be installed on the wall and can be folded when not in use, only occupying about 30 cm of space. The electric stair climbing machine is not only for the disabled, but the elderly with inconvenient mobility have gradually become the main use and service objects of the electric stair climbing machine.
Armrest adjustment: By adjusting the angle and length of the handrail of the electric stair climbing machine, it can adapt to different cargo centers of gravity and the height of other operators so that the operator can be in a labor-saving state during the operation of the electric stair climbing machine.
Body upright: Lean forward slightly, press and move the machine with both hands to stabilize the device, and go up and down the stairs according to the machine's rhythm during the operation.
Correct and standardized upstairs posture, the distance between the electric stair climber and the person is 3 steps.
During operation, press the handrail to resist the eversion force of the machine during the process of climbing the stairs and keep the balance between the stair climbing machine and the cargo.
If you are using a stair climber with brake assist: please turn on the brake switch before going downstairs so that the brakes will automatically stop on every next step to ensure safety. Just push to the edge of the stairs when going downstairs.
If it is a stair climber without brakes: Note that you need to find the downstairs point before going down each step to ensure safety.
The operator must be trained before using electric dolly for stairs.
Before using electric dolly for stairs, make sure that the use environment is suitable (such as the inclination of the stairs, whether the stairs are slippery, whether the stairs are free of obstacles, etc.) and that the power is sufficient.
The operation of the electric stair climbing machine should be completed by two people as far as possible.
The electromechanical equipment of the electric stair climbing machine should be regularly maintained and charged.
Don't panic if there is a problem; call the staff to get in touch.
DRAGON electric dolly for stairs supplier is engaged in the research, sales, rental, maintenance, and service of barrier-free products such as electric stair-climbing car stair-climbing machines and barrier-free corridor elevators. Wheelchairs and other styles.
With the development of society, the barrier-free travel needs of some groups such as the disabled and the elderly are becoming more and more urgent. DRAGON electric dolly for stairs manufacturer is committed to solving the problem of barrier-free travel for these groups of people, serving the elderly and the disabled. So that they can go up and down the stairs as freely as ordinary people to live and work normally, and help them easily overcome obstacles such as climbing stairs and ramps.
DRAGON electric dolly for stairs supplier has many years of practice and exploration, and the accumulated rich experience can customize your solution according to your actual needs
With a new generation of electric dolly for stairs, with it, parents can often go out for a walk, breathe fresh air, enjoy the beautiful sunshine, and enrich their old age.
According to its structure, function and material characteristics, it can be divided into three categories: simple stretchers, general stretchers, and special purpose stretchers.
Fast, timely, and correct. Improper ambulance stretchers from manufacturer handling can delay the time for the injured and sick to obtain further examination and treatment in a timely manner, and severe cases can worsen the condition and cause irreparable consequences.
During the handling process, the movement should be light, and unnecessary vibration should be minimized, so as not to increase the pain of the injured and sick.
1. Before carrying the wounded, check the vital signs and injury site of the wounded, focusing on whether the injured person has trauma to the head, spine, and chest, especially whether the cervical spine has been damaged.
2. The wounded must be properly handled. First of all, the respiratory tract of the wounded should be kept open, and then the injured part of the injured person should be stopped from bleeding, bandaged, and fixed in accordance with the technical operation specifications. It can only be moved after proper handling.
3. Do not carry personnel, stretchers, etc. when they are not properly prepared.
4. Observe the worsening condition of the wounded at any time during the handling process. Focus on breathing, mind, etc., and keep warm, but don't cover your head and face too tightly so as not to affect breathing. once
In the event of an emergency on the way, the handling should be stopped and emergency treatment should be carried out immediately.
5. At special sites, handling should be carried out according to special methods.
1. Changes in the state of consciousness
2. Changes in respiratory pulse and vital signs
3. The extent of bleeding, etc.
4. Emergency treatment if necessary
1. Supine position: This position can be used for all seriously injured people.
2. Side lying position: After eliminating the neck injury, the side lying position can be used for the wounded with impaired consciousness. To prevent food from being sucked into the trachea when the injured person vomits. When the injured person is lying on his side, a pillow can be placed on his neck to maintain a neutral position.
3. Semi-lying position: For wounded people with only chest injuries, breathing difficulties are often caused by chest pain, blood pneumothorax.
4. Sitting position: Suitable for patients with pleural effusion and heart failure.
1. In general, let the wounded lie on their back or side and carry them on a stretcher.
2. Use a professional strap to fix the traumatist on the stretcher to prevent the injured person's limbs from sticking out of the stretcher.
3. When the stretcher is carried, the injured person's feet are in front and the head is behind, and the head is raised first, then the foot is lifted, and the foot is placed first when it is lowered, and the stretcher should be at a consistent pace. When lifting to a height, the injured person's head is facing forward and his feet are facing back (such as going up a step or crossing a bridge). The stretcher in front should lower the stretcher and raise the back so that the patient can stay level. The opposite is true when you step down the stairs.
4. When getting on the stretcher, the injured person should be on the head first and on the back of the foot.
5. Place the stretcher carrying the wounded on the stretcher truck and pull up and fix the protective rods on both sides.
1. For acute patients, it is better to lie flat, so that the whole body can be stretched and the upper and lower limbs are straightened; according to different conditions, make some appropriate adjustments; for patients with high blood pressure and cerebral hemorrhage, the head can be properly raised to reduce blood flow to the head.
2. If you are unconscious, you can deflect your head to one side so that vomit or sputum dirt can flow out and not be inhaled.
3. Patients with traumatic bleeding in a state of shock can lower their heads appropriately.
4. For heart disease patients with heart failure and difficulty breathing, they can take a sitting position to make breathing smoother.
Oxygen concentrator’s main advantage is that it does not require oxygen storage equipment and fixed oxygen supply. During use, especially when continuous oxygen supply is required, the cost is low, which is suitable for people who continue to inhale oxygen, especially families. Oxygen therapy is more convenient. The working method of the oxygen concentrator is similar to that of the sleep ventilator, but the design is slightly more complicated. It will actively filter the indoor air and then introduce it into your respiratory tract through a hose. The air provided by the oxygen concentrator Pure oxygen with a purity of 87% to 93% can be transported in two ways: continuous air flow (continuous flow) or a small amount of measurable amount (pulse flow). The oxygen principle of household oxygen production mechanism is: molecular sieve principle; The principle of polymer oxygen-enriched membrane; the principle of water electrolysis; the principle of oxygen production by chemical reaction. The molecular sieve oxygen generator is the only mature oxygen generator with international and national standards.
Nowadays, people’s life and work pressure has increased. With the accelerated pace of life, many middle-aged and elderly people, pregnant women, white-collar workers, and people with chronic diseases such as respiratory failure and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases will have an increased demand for oxygen. In addition, workers who suffer from lung function damage due to work-related injuries and have difficulty breathing and need long-term oxygen inhalation, such as patients with pneumoconiosis, are also suitable for household oxygen concentrators. By inhaling oxygen, the body’s metabolism can be improved, the arterial blood oxygen partial pressure and oxygen saturation level can be fully increased, and various symptoms caused by hypoxia can be corrected. It has a positive role in adjuvant therapy for many chronic diseases, so that the body can maintain a A relatively good steady state can better improve the quality of life. The negative effect of excessive oxygen inhalation, pure oxygen inhalation can cause poisoning. In addition, excessive oxygen inhalation can also promote life aging.
How to choose an oxygen concentration? First look at the brand. Big brands not only have more advanced oxygen production technology, but also have a complete after-sales service system, which makes the use more secure. Secondly, look at the technology. The molecular sieve technology is adopted, which has the characteristics of high oxygen concentration, so that the elderly can enjoy continuous and stable high-quality oxygen supply. Finally, let’s look at the noise. For technical reasons, the domestic oxygen generator cannot be silent when it is working. Most of them have the sound of solenoid valve switching and molecular sieve exhausting nitrogen. Generally, oxygen generators with high-quality compressors operate very quietly and generally have relatively low noise.
Maintenance of the oxygen generator. Regularly check the humidification water tank of a small household oxygen generator to clean up the dirt in the humidification water tank. Regularly check the compressor operating system of the small household oxygen concentrator to see if there is any leakage. Check the air drying system of a small household oxygen generator. Check whether the interface between the oxygen suction pipe and the oxygen outlet of the small household oxygen generator is aging and leaking. Check the atomizer of the small household oxygen generator to ensure that there is sufficient water inside, otherwise the oxygen produced is too dry, long-term inhalation of dry air or people who are sensitive to the respiratory tract will have a bad effect.
Subscribe to our email list and stay upto date with all your latest updates